Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Eastin!











Opening a pair of winter PJ's with help from the sisters.














We had Eastin's party about three weeks ago. Just getting time now to post. Anyway, I always make the kids a shape cake for their birthdays. It has to be something that they are really in to. Eastin's was easy. A flag cake. He goes crazy over the American flag. He points them out everywhere, on the TV, at a restaurant, driving down the road, at the flea market, on peoples clothing. He waves to them, kisses them, and I even spotted him smelling one the other day.

He was thrilled with his flag cake, the flag decorations, and the 4 flag helium baloons.

His present was a Dirt Devil. He has always been more than enthusiastic with the vaccuum cleaner. The other kids will run from it. He follows me around while I vacuum Now he happily vaccuums whenever he wishes.

4 Comments:

At 8:19 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Happy Birthday precious Eastin!! You are too cute.

 
At 7:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! He's so cute - can't believe he's already two.

 
At 2:25 PM , Blogger Susan said...

Happy 2nd birthday, Eastin! You've changed so much from the little baby I knew in Vietnam. Petunia and I miss you and hope we get to see each other again someday soon.

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger Mia's Mommy said...

I'm just now catching up. No way he is two. NO WAY! That's awesome he loves the flag. Happy way belated birthday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home