Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, May 04, 2007

Baby Pictures
















8 Comments:

At 6:26 PM , Blogger Sherri said...

They are the happiest babies I have every seen! He still smiles big, speckles and all.

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger jenn said...

Could they be any cuter!
I had the same sleepers by the way...the penguin and sled ones. They are soooo soft and they stay soft when you wash them. I was sad when the twins finally out-grew them.
I figure your en-route to Hnaoi now and I am hoping it is going very smoothly.

 
At 7:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those are fantastic pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look SO happy!!!

 
At 5:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, Thanks for all the pictures. The babies seem to be doing well. Tell Matt that hat is him. He probably blends right in. Will be thinking of you all on your flight back home. Safe travels. Dawn

 
At 5:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

They are beautiful. Congratulations. We just started this journey, and I love reading about all your experiences.

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a cutie! Makes me want to reach through the screen and just hug on her. :)

 
At 7:53 PM , Blogger Charity said...

Sarah, I just love reading your blog daily!!! The babies are both precious... speckles & all! I can't wait to kiss them! You're both having such an amazing experience in VN- keep uploading the pics!!!! Praying for you every day!!!

 
At 6:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt & Sarah
They are absolutely adorable! I am enjoying reading about all your experiences in VN. Congratulations!
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home