Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, May 04, 2007

Picture of Sites


Market / The fish are still alive in the pan of water.


Temple of Ca Dio

4 Comments:

At 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember the fish market in Chile, I’m guessing they are about the same.
I wondered how you guys were going to get all of the stuff home that you were buying! It’s would be hard to resist buying everything you see because you may never be in Vietnam again.
The picture that you got for Kyna is gorgeous, it looks like Kyna and Ellayna in about 10 years.
I hope you get to come home earlier than expected.
Ang

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger jenn said...

Sarah, I love the photos and word pictures. You will like Hanoi, still crowded but not as crowded from what I hear...and a bit cooler.

I wish I had purchased a hammock while over there...I had always wanted one and never thought to buy one there. Guess I was in baby land as there was much I didn't buy that now I wish I had.

 
At 6:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lov the hats
Deb H

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

The pictures say it all. Your babies look so happy and loved. Can't wait to hear more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home