Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Family Pics


Matt pealing a grapefruit. Notice how thick the outside shell is. The fruit itself is very sweet.
I don't like grapefruit back home, but I do eat this kind.


Eastin bites his bottom lip often. Of course, Vietnamese people tell us that's because he is thirsty. I'd like to tell them that he eats all the time, so it can't be it. Instead, I just smile and nodd.


Sleeping in the stroller. I bought her this shirt in the shopping mall for 1.50. It is very light and airy, perfect for VN weather. Notice her chubby legs!


4 Comments:

At 9:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those chubby little thighs are SO cute - just want to eat 'em up!

 
At 9:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that your grapefruit is actually a pumello. They do have them in the US too and they are great

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger Emily said...

man, those babies are tooo cute!

 
At 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the chubby thighs! Your kids take such good phots! Thanks for all your updates on your tours and everything. We really appreciate it and know you are very busy. See if you can find out if they are piggy backing the travel group after the one leaving next week. It could be ours!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home