Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Pictures of Vietnam


One of many wedding couples who were getting pictures taken where we at the day we shopped. In the background is our table.




sleeping even in the honking traffic






Fried noodles, yummy. This was my supper. I eat this a lot for breakfast too. This morning I had veggies in oyster sauce. I really like eating the veggies for breakfast.







Matt held this slithery creature on our Mekong Delta trip.








Dragon Fruit









We bought dried bannana sheets from this lady. It's about the thickness of construction paper and very sweet.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM , Blogger jenn said...

OH, I miss the dragon fruit, the pineapples, and wandering the streets. Some of the smells are "interesting", but them you start tasting things and MMmmmmmm.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home