Friday, April 27, 2007
About Me

- Name: Sarah
- Location: Ohio
I'm a person who deeply loves my friends and family. I'm a wife of 13 years, and a mom to 4 sweeties. One of which was homegrown in 2001 and one that was specially delievered from Korea in 2004. In 2007, we brought our two babies home from Vietnam.
Previous Posts
- Day out
- Babies
- Recovered
- HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
- fat thighs and skinny legs. Kyna weighs 7.2 Kg an...
- Kyna with one of her nannys
- Chocolate... the universal language
- G&R
- We're here!
- Flights
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




5 Comments:
I am so stalking your blog! Thanks for the pictures they are beautiful. God bless.
So. jealous. Love that beach!!!
Mer
www.BringHomeLulu.com
CONGRATS on your angels!
Could the kids be any cuter!!!Congratulations on such a beautiful family.
Adorable! I am glad things are going so well.
So glad things are going well for you. The babies are beautiful.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home