Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, April 30, 2007

Ready for Dinner Cruise



6 Comments:

At 9:50 AM , Blogger Sherri said...

So great to see all the pictures. They are so sweet. I was so at home with the little people. I am usually the shortest one. The way she is growing my little Asian girl is going to be taller than her mommy!

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger LaLa said...

What beautiful photos. Looks like you are all having a great time. Now tell Susan to post already LOL
Continue to get to know your little ones and soon you will be heading home to the rest of your family. Can't wait to see them all together!

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Beyonder1 said...

I know you said Eastin is grieving but you can see in his eyes how connected he is, how alert, how he is taking it ALL in! It may also just be the newness of everything. He is so alert he is maybe having sensory overload! Who wouldn't given all the amazing sights, sounds and smells. You are making this really come alive for all of us waiting at home.
Linda

 
At 5:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your children are beautiful. No wonder people stop you and want to hold them. What an experience to get to go over and pick up the babies and see their country. Love Sandy

 
At 10:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your beautiful kids you all look like you are having fun.
thanks for sharing your story.
DTV March 2007

 
At 4:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Pictures, Sarah, I love the hair thing, did you get that in Vietnam?? I am praying that the rest of the trip goes well. We are leaving on Monday, May 7th, we will be flying into Ho Chi Minh City. Where are you at right now? Bryce said he received your pictures and if you wanted to send mine to him, he would load them on the web for me to download. Thanks, I still have not received them. Sorry for the big pain I am.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home