Liberation Day Celebration

Eastin in his new stroller ready for the street celebration.
Today is Liberation Day. Tonight was a street celebration in front of our hotel from 7pm-10pm. It is now almost 10 so soon we should be able to go to bed. We were there for over an hour. It was really neat, although we were the side show. Constantly, we have a circle forming around us looking at the babies. Some people literally stood and watched us for the entire show. The celebrations was very neat. Several performances of the dancing dragons, fire eating person, sword twirling person and singing livened up the stage.
We stayed at the hotel today. We did go to the shopping center hooked onto the hotel. I bought a dress for Kyna to wear to Wes and Brandy's wedding. Everything is so cheap. I wish we had unlimited amount of room. We also bought two strollers. Yippee! A shopper owner actually called a store and went out and retrieved these for us. Susan told us where we could find her. She spoke decent English. We ate at the Chinese restraurant in the hotel for supper. It was superb. I know that I go on and on about the food, but it really is that good.
We booked a half day city tour through the hotel. It starts at 8am and we still need to make a conference call home, have breakfast and get everyone ready. We need to get up early. Breakfast starts at 6am and we call home at 7am VN time, which is 8pm Ohio time. Debra and Viet also have the city tour booked.
I just came in from a swim and now off to bed. (The music just ended)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home