Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, June 11, 2007

Sincerely

I have several posts to catch up on and I promise to do a better job of blogging in the future. I've wanted to write this post for weeks now.

I simply want to say a sincere thank you to so many people. My friends that I have met through the internet have really pulled me through this last year. The vast amount of knowledge on so many subjects, and holding me up when I thought I wouldn't last with the wait will forever be remembered. (I had the priviledge of meeting some to these fanastic moms and th Asian Festival and VORF picnic on Memorial Day!)

Thank you to my extended family, Matt's family, the LaRue family, and our church family for praying for us and the babies. I know without a single doubt that those prayers were heard and answered.

I could not fully express my feelings while in Vietnam. I wanted to shout praised to the Lord!!!! I now fully understand the freedom of religion.

Many prayers went into this adoption, months before we even started and all through out. It is awesome to see how God has worked in our lives, and I am so thankful for that and the experiences throughout the past year.

Lastly, a big thanks to my parents, who unselfishly and continuously help us in so many ways. Without mamaw and papaw's help, life would be a little crazier (ok a lot crazier) and the kids would miss out in many life lessons. I'm completely grateful.

We have been blessed with four amazing little people. I thank God everyday for my family.

5 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Blogger Susan said...

What a lovely post. I can certainly relate to nearly everything you wrote, for I am also extremely grateful to many people. It was a joy to meet you and hubby in person in Vietnam, and I had such a good time hanging out with the two of you and your two sweet babies. I hope we will one day cross paths again.

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger Mia's Mommy said...

I'm so glad you updated. I know you've been busy, for a really good reason. I fully understand everything you wrote. I know our adoption wouldn't have happened without prayer, and I'm so glad that we live in a country were we can express openly our religious beliefs.

 
At 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah you totally owe us for our undying support and you will pay us back with gratuitious picture posting ok? Ok! Haha. Seriously you are a wonderful spirit, it was great meeting you and knowing you this last year! I am soooo glad your journey is complete!

 
At 7:39 AM , Blogger jenn said...

Good to know your still around ;)

Life with four is fun isn't it. I keep checking in, hoping to see an update or two and some pics. Send me an email when you get a chance.

God is SO good!

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

They are just soooo beautiful. You have been blessed beyond words.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home