Ke Ke's 2nd Birthday


These are pictures from Keke's Birthday which was on Nov.1 ! I know that most of you know her as Kyna, but we rarely call her Kyna. Unplanned, Matt started calling her KeKe while we were in Vietnam, and it has stuck.
Since, her birthday stands side-by-side to Halloween, she had a pumpkin cake for her 2nd birthday. As you can see, her favorite birthday present was lipstick.


3 Comments:
How can she be two already? She was just a little bundle when I met her in Vietnam! I love the lipstick pictures. KeKe is going to be a high maintenance teenager! Good to hear from you. Merry Christmas!
Happy birthday, Sweet Girl! What a beautiful thing you are, especially with your lipstick on.
Thanks for the pics, Sarah! Hugs to everybody.
I'm so happy you've posted. I've been wondering what you're up to these days. KeKe is too cute. I just can't believe she's two! I LOVE the lipstick. She's going to be a girly girl. And, the boots are too much!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home