Saturday, November 01, 2008
About Me

- Name: Sarah
- Location: Ohio
I'm a person who deeply loves my friends and family. I'm a wife of 13 years, and a mom to 4 sweeties. One of which was homegrown in 2001 and one that was specially delievered from Korea in 2004. In 2007, we brought our two babies home from Vietnam.
Previous Posts
- Why I won't vote for Obama
- Wood Cutting and 1st Squirrel
- Happy 2nd Birthday Eastin!
- Why did you have to Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle??
- The Smile Award
- The Group of 9
- Our 11th wedding anniversary
- 9 kids and 2 BFs
- Where have we been?
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]









3 Comments:
Too cute! Love the theme and the costumes!
The kiddos are adorable! This is the first year Mia has done Halloween. She had a blast. I'm loving the bumble bee idea!
I love the bee in her black boots, adorable!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home