Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I USED to blog

Wow....I had no idea it had been this long since I posted. How can time go by so quickly? It really isn't my fault. Blame Facebook. It is so easy to hop on quick and stay connected to a lot of people. Really, I do need to blog even if I have no readers any longer. I realized how interesting it is to go back and read previous posts. So, I am challenging myself to one post a week.

This week will be some updated pics! And maybe a funny story or two. Probably, should do a shorten recap of the last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home