Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Pictures





15 Comments:

At 6:27 AM , Blogger KelleyO said...

What a great way to start the day! You have gorgeous kids!!!

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

What a beautiful family!! So fun to see them all together.

 
At 8:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah ... they are so cute! I love the one of the girls in their matching blue dresses. :)

So happy for you and your sweet little blessings!
Kris

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Jen said...

Beautiful pictures!

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger jenn said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet! I betyou go around with a smile on your face most of the time, they are all just SO cute!

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

LOVE THEM!!!! Super cute photos .

 
At 2:56 PM , Blogger Sherri said...

Oh Sarah you and Matt have such a beautiful family. All the kids look like they are doing well. I think all the girls from Que Son have such similar features.

 
At 3:48 PM , Blogger Jennifer G. said...

What great pictures!

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Mia's Mommy said...

Sarah! Oh my gosh! The outfit that you're little girl is wearing in the last photo is THE EXACT outfit Mia wore for her G&R! It was the very first thing I ever bought her.

I love the pictures. I'm so impressed that all your kids cooperated with you. They're all so cute!

 
At 7:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing!

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger Susan said...

Your kids are all just beautiful! Thanks so much for posting the photos. I miss you, hubby, and your sweet babies. I certainly hope we run into each other again someday.

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger R&H said...

Those are beautiful pictures! Your children are just amazing
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Ange said...

Those pictures are beyond cute!

 
At 10:05 PM , Blogger Brenda said...

Where on earth did you get the cute matching dresses? All of your kids together! What a great shot!

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger Ann said...

Isn't is just great to see those pictures. They're amazing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home