Numbers
I know that I haven't posted for awhile. It seems like the time of endless waiting. My head is always filled with numbers. It's been 75 days since our dossier was turned in. It's 63 days until Christmas. We have about 3 months until our dossiers expire. Sure I'd love to have our referrals now, but am still OK with waiting. The dossiers expiring is what freaks me out. Basically everything was signed and notarized at once, so everything will expire at once. Redoing all of that will amount to a lot of money. Please, pray that we receive our referrals before then.
The good news is that we seem to be #3 for girls and still #1 for boys. We are definitely moving up the list. I have to believe that all will work out, and stop worrying so much. It really is exhausting to carry around this stress.


5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sorry, the above delete was me, I didn't look to check spellings etc.
Trust that God has YOUR children waiting for you, Sarah, and you can't go wrong. You'll be so amazed when all is said and done how you can see HIS handprint over the whole thing.
Keep up the positive look on things and I look forward to the day when we all hear that you've recieved your referrals!
They will come. I feel confident. I just pray that they come close together so that you can travel all at once. I can't wait to see you get your referrals!
I can't wait until you get your referrals! Try not to worry about the expiry date if you have to redo some documents, well then you'll do it, but for now enjoy the fact that you're so close!
Any day now! #3 is a great number!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home