Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Friends


Ellayna, Wyatt, Peyton














Peyton & Ellayna Hugging

Petyon is my best friend's little darling. She also is adopted from KSS in Korea. She is 8 months younger than Ellayna, just like my friend is 8 months younger than me! Yes, I did dress them alike. I watched Peyton for a week while mom and dad were on a business trip. It was so much fun seeing the girls play together. Wyatt loves Peyton, and she'll take him by the hand and led him around. Who knew that all that time my friend and I talked about our future while growing up, that we would be moms to Korean born daughters.

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Wow! What cuties!! I bet the girls had such a great time being together.

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Mia's Mommy said...

How cute! I'm loving the Alf-alfa sprout on Wyatt! The girls are so cute. I would frame the hug picture.

Melissa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home