ORPHANAGE
This is a picture from an orphanage that my agency works with. It was taken by an adoptive parent while she was picking up her daughter just this past June/July. I love this picture. You can see that they received a special treat and are enjoying it. I believe that several of these little darlings are now home or nearly home. Isn't that wonderful?! I love adoption.
Makes me wonder what my little sweeties are doing at this very minute. Maybe our little boy is enjoying such a rare sweet treat, too. Maybe our little girl is being born. I had a dream last night that we had twins, a boy and a girl. If I ever received a phone call like that, I think someone would be scooping me off the floor. I am so excited for the day that we get our referrals. I wonder when it will be and who they are. I already told Matt that if our referrals come while he is at work, I am not waiting for him to get home. If he sees me show up at his office, he'll now why!


3 Comments:
OH! That's our little girl in the back with the striped shirt! That's our darling Kinhly!!
You know, we saw that picture before we left and could not figure out which one she was...now that she's home..I can pick her out in a second! It's really strange to not know which one is your own daughter!
The children are so beautiful! We are so excited for you and your family. Waiting is the hardest part. We will keep in touch as to where we are with our referral.
Stephanie
Sarah,
We are new to blogging, so it is hard for me to figure out how to do links(to other blogs).
We would love to e-mail you. If you figure out how to do it, please let us know.
We live in Southern Ohio.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home