Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ellayna's Korean Orphanage



KSS, Korean Social Services located in Seoul is the orphanage that Ellayna spent her first two months in. She then spent 3 months living with a foster family before flying home to us. Ellayna was 5 months and 1 week when she arrived home. Our whole process took only 5 months. We turned in our formal application May 4 and she came home on October 5. For our Vietnamese adoptions we started our paperwork in May, also. Wonder what month we'll be going to Vietnam? I can hardly wait. I did get the first round of Hep B vaccination today. The third round is given 6 months from now. I wonder if I'll make it before we travel. The nurse said that it'll be OK if I only get shots 1 & 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home