Wedding
Last Saturday, one of my 12 cousins on my mom's side, got married. He was my "baby". I'm the oldest out of all 14, and he was the one I toted around the most. Now he's married to a beautiful, sweet girl and building an amazing house just one mile over from us. Here are a few pictures of my kiddos in their wedding attire. I bought both the girls' dresses in Vietnam for $6 each at the shopping market hooked on to the Windor Hotel in HCMC. Wyatt and Ellayna danced for hours. Wyatt couldn't understand why his feet hurt so bad on the way home. mmmmm?? He said, "Wished I had younger feet."


2 Comments:
Adorable pictures! I wish I had younger feet too! LOL!
Oh-my-goodness! Both pictures are cute, but the one of your girls is priceless. What a big sister trying to get little sister to look the right way. How adorable is that!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home