November Catch-Up
I bet you all thought I was on a nice long vacation this last month, right? Unfortunately, no. The main reason I have not posted is due to my back. I injured it 3 weeks ago and ended up in the emergency room and have been seeing the chiropractor 3X a week. Just this last week, I have felt some improvements, but have a ways to go. Hopefully, by Christmas I'll be as good as new. I hope at least. I'll post some pictures of the last month.
*The day before hurting my back the kids and I went to my friend's house and my other friend came too. We all roomed together in college and graduated from the same high school. Basically, we've known each other our whole lives. We all have little girls who were born in 2004. It was so much fun to see them all playing together. Poor Wyatt though. Every time he'd walk in the bathroom, all 3 girls were standing outside the door pounding, trying to get in. He was mad. I told him that's what Ellayna and he does to mommy.
*Matt's cousin was married this month. The girl he married is really sweet and just seems genuinely kind. That's neat to have a new girl in the family to chit-chat with. I love weddings but couldn't attend because of my back. I was able to stop my the reception for a little while though. My kids love weddings, and complain when the night is over. We had a total of 4 this year ( 3 family and one of my previous students).
*Thanksgiving- lots of yummy food and great time with the relatives. I really do love my family and appreciate those times we're all together. I am so thankful this year, that God has lead us to Vietnam for our children.
*The other picture is 1 of many. I like to send Christmas cards that you order with a photo. Matt and I did a photo shoot with the kids. They did wonderfully. In fact, when we were done, Ellayna kept saying "more". I had probably 15 pictures that I really liked, but narrowed it down to two. This one didn't make the cut, but I love it. I'm planning on enlarging one to frame in the living room. Funny story= While taking the pictures, I asked the kids to give each other a kiss. Ellayna wasn't paying attention. So Matt said, "Give your brother a smacker." I knew what she was about to do, but didn't have time to stop it. Ellayna hauled off and smacked her brother in the back. Daddy didn't think that smacker doesn't mean kiss in Ellayna language.
* Any news??? This is what everyone wants to know, right? Hopefully, our referrals will come in December. I'm feeling really excited. I hate to wish time away, but I'll be so glad to get rid of November and welcome in December.


2 Comments:
So glad to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your back. I am also having back problems(this happens about 3 times a year for me).
I am looking forward to hearing if you get your referral soon. Take care.
Stephanie
oh no, I had no idea about your back! I am so sorry. Back problems are the WORST, they are so debilitating and take a long time to heal. I'm glady ou are hardcoring the chiro and hopefully will really get better soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home