21 days
Christmas 2006
21 days....Till CHRISTMAS!!!! I can hardly believe it. Where did fall go? In a way it seems like yesterday when I was frantically putting together my dossier after receiving my 171H. That was August 8. Now I'm sitting here thinking that this one day, December 4, must actually be longer than all those days since August 8 put together. We're so close to receiving our referrals, that everyday now seems like it should be THE DAY. How am I going to get through another week of waiting?My heart literally jumps every time the phone rings.
Christmas 2004
The call still could come today, but I could have a few more weeks of waiting. Surely, the phone will ring before Christmas with our news. That's only 21 more days. I can survive 21 more days, right?
Here are a few pictures of Wyatt and Ellayna from previous Christmas years. Haven't they changed? Just think next year, I'll have my 4 sweeties all together for a Christmas picture.


1 Comments:
I hope you get the call before Christmas! That would make for a wonderful present.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home