Babies!!
Every good gift and perfect gift is from above... James 1:17
proudly announcing.....
Kyna Kay Trinh and Eastin Oliver Tran
We saw pictures of our babies! We feel very blessed that God has chosen us to love and raise our little sweeties. Our referrals came on January 3. Eastin just turned 3 months old and Kyna is just two months old. Kyna weighed 8lb 13 oz and a little over 17 inches at 5 weeks old and Eastin weighted 11 lbs and a little over 20 inches long at 12 weeks old. Kyna has a lot of dark hair with pouty lips and Eastin has a little bit of peach fuss with bright eyes. They are at two different orphanages in Central Vietnam.
We won't know our travel dates for sure until about two weeks before. Travel is usually 3-4 months after referral. I'm thinking that April will be our month. We'll probably be in Vietnam about 3 weeks. We'll spend time in Central Vietnam receiving the babies and then in Ho Chi Minh City for our first US interview and then fly to Hanoi for our second US interview.
Thank you to everyone for your continued prayers and well wishes throughout this process. It is definitely not easy, but well worth all the worry and heartache.


15 Comments:
Congratulations, my friend! I'm so very thrilled for you and these sweet babies. I can't wait to meet you in Vietnam!!
Sarah,
Congratulations! Your babies sound so precious.
Can't wait to hear more about them.
Stephanie
ACK! I have been DYING for you to post this. Congratulations simply isn't a word big enough!
God is so good and I can not wait to meet these two sweeties!!!!
Congratulations! They sound wonderful, can't wait to see pictures.
WOW CONGRATS!!!! What happy news! I can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations! they sound precious.
YEA!! I'm so glad for you referrals, congratulations!
hi sarah!
congrats on your exciting news. We are finishing up our dossier to send to vietnam! we are from ohio too, just moved to hawaii last year. i think we are even from the same area...some of your posts refer to very familiar places!
best of luck of the next few months as you get closer to bringing home your sweet babies!
-emilie
Congratulations! What wonderful news!
i couldnt be happier for you!
Big congrats! How wonderfully exciting, what a great way to start the new year!
OMG! Sarah! I wanna see pictures! Email me!
ncrphoto @ yahoo.com
Congrats!! I'm sure you guys are walking on air!!
I am so happy for you and going to go through our video footage of the oprhanage for some video of Kyna!!!! Justin swears that he taped her. I am so sorry that I don't have pictures of her. That is just awful of me.
YAY YAY YAY! I bet we travel together! Maybe we can meet up in Hanoi!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home