Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, December 10, 2006

A New Week

I'm going to try really hard not to be anxious this week. I'll continue to pray and know that everything is all in God's timing. I'm feeling really optimistic at the moment. This may be
the week. Hopefully, I can enjoy the week and start doing some things that need to be done in order to move Wyatt and Ellayna upstairs. That way the nursery will be free. I really don't want to move them right before the other 2 come home. My goal is to have them moved by the new year. We'll see how they do being upstairs and having their own rooms. Plus, Ellayna will be moved from her crib to a bed. She'll like having a new bed, but I hope she stays in it. Lots of changes. We'll see how I do having them upstairs. Currently, I can hear every breathe and stir with their bedroom adjoining ours on the first floor. My plan is having baby monitors hooked upstairs. Wonder how much sleep I'll get listening for 4 little people's noises and stirs in the night?

4 Comments:

At 5:39 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Sarah,

I hope you get some really good news this week on your referrals. I will be keeping you in my prayers.

Stephanie

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger jenn said...

Been checking in all week, waiting for some news! Hopefully they get this all worked out over here before you come...do as much as you can in the south!
Keep us posted.

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger Sherri said...

I am praying that we hear about a few new baby girls!!

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

You will get no sleep but you knew that already...you can't sleep soundly again until they are grown..whenever that is LOL

Here's hoping for news soon!

Laura (Annslee's Mama)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home