time is slipping by
I just had a very depressing moment. It's silly really. I know that my babies are growing. I just wrote Eastin is 4 months and Kyna 3 months old in an e-mail to a friend. That makes me want to bawl. The worst part of everything is I'm not going to spend all their baby months with them. I knew this, so why is it still so hard to accept. If I could afford it, I'd move to Vietnam now and spend my days visiting their orphanages and holding them. In reality, we probably don't have long to wait. I think we have about 9 weeks. That's my guess anyway. I have a whole list of things to get done and have been so busy. I guess while I'd like the time to pass here, I want the time to stand still in Vietnam till I get there. Well, I'm off to tackle my list of stuff.


8 Comments:
I am interested in adopting from Vietnem as well. May I ask what agency you are using?
Thanks!!
IT is very hard to realize that we will miss those first months of our babies lives. But, hopefully all that will melt away when you hold them for the first time
I still have those feelings and the twins are home! Those first few months are so precious and as mothers we hate missing them.
Hoping time goes fast for you and stands still for them.
Your time to go get your babies will come soon! And then you really won't have any time to get anything done with 4-kids! Whew! May the time go fast.
We are using Vietnamese Orphans Relief Fund (VORF), located in Ohio. www.vorf.org
It is sad to miss those ist few months with our babies, but we have to take comfort in the fact that they are being taken care of.
I hope your wait flies by and that you will be holding those babies before you know it.
Stephanie
Yes, I totally agree about wanting to stay there until they can be adopted. I hope that the time passes quickly until you can travel to bring them home!
dont you wish you owned a private jet and could fly to VN whenever you wanted? if i win the lottery, i promise to share my jet:)
emily
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home