Two weeks, two days
It's been 2 weeks and 2 days since we received our referrals of our sweet, precious babies. How am I supposed to stand 3-4 months of this? In all honesty, I'm doing fairly well. I guess I'm still in the stage of disbelief that we actually received our babies' pictures. Added to the fact, that I have tons to get done before we travel. Hopefully, all of this will keep me level headed and at least semi calm until it's our turn for travel. The question that EVERYONE asks is "WHEN?" I really can't count how many times I've said, "Travel usually happens 3-4 months after referral. We will probably travel in April, but we won't know the exact date until about 2 weeks before."
I'd love to have new pictures of the babies. I'm going to call our agency next week and ask if/ when I can expect an update. Hopefully, we get at least one update before we travel.
I feel like January is flying by. My prediction is that maybe this wait for travel won't be so bad. We waited 3 months and 1 week for Ellayna's travel and it was sheer agony. I really don't want to go through that again. Plus, I had a lot less to do for Ellayna. She was escorted home, so no preparations for travel. I didn't move bedrooms around, only added her to the nursery with Wyatt. I still need to move Wyatt and Ellayna upstairs to their own room and get the nursery ready for the babies. We did buy another crib and I have the paint color picked out. Tomorrow is Saturday and I should be busy nesting.


2 Comments:
I understand about the wait to travel. I can't tell you how many times I have answered the "when" question! I am still trying to get updated pictures! Most agencies will give you updates every 6 weeks.
Yep, "When?" is definitely the question on EVERYBODY'S minds. With so much to do prior to travel, I'm hoping the time goes by quickly.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home