Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
6 Comments:
Oh my gosh, they are HUGE! Eastin, especially, looks so totally different to me. I can't believe Kyna is already standing! Weren't they just teeny last week?!?
i can't believe how much the kiddies have grown!!!
Wow, Kyna's hair is really growing fast. What is she doing standing up already?? LOL And little Eastin's smile can still melt my heart in a NY second. Big brother and big sister look like they've each grown a foot, too! What beautiful children you have, Sarah. I think about you, Matt, and the family often. Big hugs to you all!
Oh, they are so cute! Eastin's face has changed. Kyna looks like she's gonna take on the world! And, I'm sorry, I really missed something here...boy from Korea?
They grow so fast, so adorable! Eastin looks so grown up from the last pics I remember seeing of him. Being a big brother does that to a kid (or at least it did for my oldest girls.)
We'll be out of town for the K-camp, hopefully we can meet up at some point through events. There is a group in and around Findlay that is fairly active and they have get togethers often. In fact, there is one some other time in Findlay...school picnic maybe, that we are planning on going to. Take care and let me know next time you head to HaLong Bay...I'm always up for some good Pho!
Okay! Duhhh, Peyton isn't your kid. Hellooooo???? I was totally shocked thinking you were adopting from Korea again! I'm on the same page now, okay.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home