Happy Easter!! (Aloha)

Playing the ukulele
DOING THE HULA
Not your traditional Easter outfits, but we're trying to think warm weather here. My parents brought home these little outfits from Hawaii. The girls have dresses to match the boys' outfits, but we opted for the grass skirt look this time. I love the coconut and grass skirts. It's hysterical. Kyna was even doing the hula. She loves to play dress up and didn't want to take off the outfit. I was worried at first that maybe it'd be itchy, and she'd want it off. Was I wrong. Anyway I took 9 of these photos and made them into a 5x7 Easter card for some friends and relatives.
I'll post more traditional Easter pictures soon. They all looked so cute before church today that I could've just eaten them up! We've had a busy last few days. All 4 kids have had so much fun. The babies were really acting cute at today's party.
Happy Easter! Happy Resurrection Sunday! For our family this time of the year isn't just about the Easter bunny. More importantly, we celebrate our Risen Savior. By accepting Him into our heart and lives, we will have an eternally life in Heaven.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:16


8 Comments:
Happy Easter Sister!
I love the photos! Kyna looks like she's having the time of her life. I saw the blog title and thought maybe you were in HI. Now that would be an awesome sunrise service!
Happy Easter! Your kids are so cute. I can hardly stand it. Those hula outfits are hilarious.
Happy Easter. Those pictures are too cute for words. What adorable kids!
The little outfits are just awesome! Happy Easter you guys!!
Oh, uh-uh! LOL. I am SO loving these pictures! I could eat up each one of your precious kiddos. All the photos are terrific, but -- for me -- I have to say the winning photo is the one of Eastin with the gigantic smile. What a darling little boy. That smile of his can still melt my heart.
Ok you get the award for best series of blog photos EVER! Seriously those are hysterical! And the first one is absolutely breathtaking!
Love all the photos! Looks like they were having fun too :)
Hope you had a great Easter!
~Jess
Those are the cutest photos I've ever seen! The coconuts crack me up! Glad they all had so much fun dressing up. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home