Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This and That Pictures





MAKING SNOWMEN WITH MAMAW


Halloween Party at the Resthome





BOO at the ZOO!





WEEKEND GETAWAY --- READY TO SWIM

5 Comments:

At 12:58 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Just too cute!!

I bought some teeny little swim trunks for Morgan to use during our trip...can't wait to see him wearing them!

 
At 6:04 PM , Blogger Susan said...

You have made me so happy by posting again. I'm loving all the updates and all the photos. The kids are growing so fast, aren't they? It's just crazy how time is flying by now. Big hugs to all!

 
At 5:33 PM , Blogger Mia's Mommy said...

Oh, you are brave. I've never had enough courage to get one of the car looking mall strollers. I can barely get around with an umbrella stroller in the mall. I'm very impressed!

Your kids are all so beautiful, but I'll tell you your older daughter is just gorgeous!

 
At 6:52 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

It is so good to see you posting again!!! I can't believe how much the younger two seem to have grown. I hear you on sickness. All four of mine went through it for 2 weeks. Thankfully it was with minimal puking. Wish I were closer as you know I'd do what I could to help!

email me when you get a chance
2 more to love at g mail dot com

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger Jessica Paige said...

It's fun to see your little one's growing. They are all very sweet! Also congrats to your friend on their referral!

Hope to see you all soon
Jessica

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home