Saturday, February 02, 2008
About Me

- Name: Sarah
- Location: Ohio
I'm a person who deeply loves my friends and family. I'm a wife of 13 years, and a mom to 4 sweeties. One of which was homegrown in 2001 and one that was specially delievered from Korea in 2004. In 2007, we brought our two babies home from Vietnam.
Previous Posts
- Fall Pictures
- Kyna's 1st Birthday (Nov)
- Eastin's 1st Birthday
- Soccer, Creeping Crawl, Nearly Walking, Singing
- Pictures
- 10 years and Noddles and Pho
- Belly laughs
- Wedding
- Baby Updates
- New Pictures
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







3 Comments:
I love the pictures! Where did you get the pink fluffy coat???
It's about time you updated! I check it often. Your little ones are so cute, and getting so big.
Christmas looked to be a ton of fun at your house. I bet the little kids caught on really quickly, and the two older are the perfect age for Christmas.
So, would you update again before Easter? haha
oh! They're getting so big! What cuties!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home