Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, January 07, 2008

Kyna's 1st Birthday (Nov)












I made Kyna a pig cake for her birthday, since she was adopted in the Year of the Pig. Her present was a piggy bank with big, chuncky coins to drop in over and over. She's all into putting things into a container. The Vietnamese outfit pictures were taken a few weeks after her birthday. She doesn't stay still for photo shoots. So inside, I stood her on a chair. This bought me a few seconds. Then I used the shock of cold to tame her. It was quite cold that day. I stood her on the bench under the grape arbor, and she stood still. I think whe was in shock that I took her out without a coat. Oh well, it worked. As you can see from her pics, she didn't dig into her cake like Eastin did, but she had fun!

3 Comments:

At 8:54 PM , Blogger Mia's Mommy said...

Sarah, she is absolutely beautiful. I can't get over how quickly they've grown up. They're both over a year, amazing. You've got a beautiful family!

 
At 4:30 PM , Blogger jenn said...

they are both simply amazing!

And you do what you can for a photo or two. I have to watch as I get to feeling guilty about not photographing the twins as much as I did the older when they were this age. I just don't have the time, but it bothers me!

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger jenn said...

forgot to say, email me when you get a chance

2moretolove at g mail dot c om

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home