Fall Pictures

The leaf and pumpkin pictures were impromptu. They were all dressed in brown so I thought we'd snap a few pictures. You can see Eastin has a bump on the chin, and that photographing 4 together isn't always easy. The pictures of the babies with the pumpkins were taken on an unseasonably warm day in mid-October. Kyna has on her Jade bracelet I bought in Vietnam. Our cousin, Joy, gave me a good idea for the bracelet. When she's older Kyna can wear the bracelet on a chain. The huge pumpkins that Wyatt and Layna are sitting on were grown from seeds given by my uncle. They loved these enormous pumpkins. Matt had to move them with the loader tractor. I love the picture of Ellayna eating an apple. I have a black and white 11x14 picture of each of the kids hanging in our living room, and that one is Ellayna's.


5 Comments:
*LOL* I love the second photo. They are all just doing their own thing in their own little world.
Those are so cute!
I've been DYING for news and updated photos. You somehow knew that, didn't you? LOL.
All four of your babies are beautiful and growing like bad weeds. I hope you all are doing well and life is being kind to you. At the office the other day, Lelah and I were talking about all of you and wondering how you were doing. I feel like such a heel because I haven't so much as emailed you in months. I miss talking to you and hope one day we get to catch up. Give Matt and the kids a hug for me, okay? Happy New Year!!
Sarah, you really have a beautiful family! I bet your house is so busy! You've gotten some great photos.
Oh, and by the way, I tagged you!
http://little-miss-mia.blogspot.com/
Melissa
These photos are just precious!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home