Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Years Resolution..in February

Well, now that we are into February, I'll tell you my resolution. BLOG MORE OFTEN. I'm not off to a great start. I do have an excuse...serious sickness in our house. Actually, we should of had a quartine sign attached to the back door or "Enter at Your Own Risk." More details later. I just wanted to let Melissa know that I will post again before Easter! Ha! Seriously, I love reading all of your blogs, and my mom is probably a more faithful reader than what I am. I'll try to squeeze in a post amongst the home schooling and double diaper duty and endless amounts of laundry and dishes. If you can do it, so can I. My resolution: Post at least weekly.

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM , Blogger Mia's Mommy said...

Yea! I'm so excited. Trust me, I'm going to help you stick to your resolution. I'll relentlessly annoy you until you blog!!!! hahaha

Melissa

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

I hope you do start blogging weekly. I would love to see what your cute kids are up to. Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home