Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, February 08, 2008

Referral!!!

My life long best friend received her referral today for a baby boy born in South Korea. Lukas was born August 28, and he is so adorable, an incrediably cute baby.
Lukas has a big sister, Peyton who is 3. Peyton and my daughter Ellayna are 8 months apart in age. Now Lukas is 11 months younger than Eastin. I love that they'll grow up close. Our agency for our Korean adoptions is Family Adoption Consultants. Just had to share the happy news!


http://ourjourneyintokoreanadoption.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM , Blogger Mia's Mommy said...

Well a big congrats to your friends. I remember the post you made that they were starting the process again. I remember that I thought you were talking about you starting again and being shocked. Well, when I saw the title of this post it went through my mind again. Then I thought...no...surely not!

I'm really happy for your friend! Korean boys are ADORABLE.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home