Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, February 28, 2008

NOTE Read below

I'm late on Asian New Year and Valentine's Day post, see below just a bit to see pictures I just posted. Hubby just got the picks uploaded on the computer tonight. I know; shame on me. I don't know how to do that just yet. Maybe that should be my goal for next week.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM , Blogger Mia's Mommy said...

Whoa, how did I miss your last bunch of posts?! I subscribe to your feed and I totally missed these. I'm so sorry you're having a time with sick kids. That's no fun! The pictures are great, especially the dress up screaming-meme photo. That's hilarious. Your little sweetie from Korea is precious in her Korean outfit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home