Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!






As you can see, not everyone's happy that it's Valentine's Day. Although, Kyna stopped crying the second I picked her up. When she wants her momma, there's no talking her out of it. Oh well, it's either this picture or none. We baked Valentine cookies today, ate at Pizza Hut, and I let the kids pick out fleece for scarves. Of course, Mamaw and Papaw bought tall fancy glasses filled with chocolates, Aunt Joan brought heart cookies, and Pap (Great-Grandpa) sent them all cards with a $5 bill in it, my friend Charity sent the little Valentines that you trade in school. The kids loved them, and I've had to read them over and over. My kids love to drink out of fancy glasses and eat by candle light. They also like to take candle light baths. I guess they're taking after their mommy. I think it's kind of funny. They're also really into carrying money around now. So, the $5 was big hit. Wyatt asked if he could have the babies' cash, "Since they really don't know the difference." NO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home