Let it Snow
ELLAYNA and MAMAW

ELLAYNA loves the snow. She NEVER wants to come inside.
SEQUENCE OF EVENTS....by Wyatt

PLEASE MOM, LET US OUT.

"I'm stuck inside."
BACK OF OUR HOUSE

We were dumped on this past week with the white powdery stuff. It was actually very pretty as each tiny branch of every tree was covered. It doesn't always stick in that way. Our backyard looked like a winter wonderland. Our local school systems cancelled school for 3 days. We did school. Snow doesn't affect the land of the homeschooler.
The kids did play outside a lot. What is it about rolling in the snow? They hit the snow and down they go, rolling around like dogs. They built forts, snowman, a snow dog, hid in the pine trees, climbed trees, broke off icecycles (even though I told them not to), basically did a lot of stomping around and throwing snow.
The babies wanted to go out, too. Since they are still battling the RSV, I didn't think it be a good idea. While the big kids were out, the little kids pressed their noses to the window watching.


5 Comments:
I'm so jealous! We've only had about 4 inches collectively this season, never enough to even cover the grass. Last week we had weather in the 60s to the low 20 some rain, some snow, and now it's 68. CRAZY!!!
The photos are VERY sweet. I love the babies standing at the door. Too cute Sarah!
Wow, beautiful pictures!
I found your blog by looking at my blog stats - a few people came from your blog (??) Not sure, but anyway, glad to have found you. Your children are beautiful! The snow looks sooooo cold!!!
WOW!! The snow is beautiful...and so are your children! :)
What a beatiful family you have! You're youngest son *SOOO* reminds me of what my son Samren looked like at around the same age. That brownish and very fine hair and those eyes! Takes me back six years go!
Anita
Banku, Pho, and Fried Spiders
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home