Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, June 20, 2008

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM , Blogger Mia's Mommy said...

First off, thank you dear for finally updating! I thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth!

Oh.My! They couldn't get cuter, they just could not do it!

Baby girl is irresistible! I bet she and your other daughter are quite the beauty queen pair. Eastin is getting so big. He looks like a little boy.

Precious!

 
At 6:29 PM , Blogger Sherri said...

It is so good to hear from you. I cannot get over how big Kyna and Eastin have gotten. She is a little ham isn't she? He still has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home