Lukas Update


LUKAS in KOREA
My best friend received updated pictures of her baby Lukas today! What a nice surprise. Best of all, there was a video. That is a priceless gift. It will be so nice for Lukas to be able one day to see the interaction between his foster mother and him has a baby. Plus, to have him that little in a video will be a special keepsake.
Anyway, he really is a doll baby. Look how long his eyelashes are! I can hardly wait till he comes home. He should be flying home this summer. My guess is June.
He is 6 1/2 months old in the pictures. When Ellayna saw his pictures, she was oohing and aahing over him. Then she said, "When I a baby, I in Korea." Then she smiles really big.


3 Comments:
oh wow! He has changed! So cute :)
How cute is he?! Those eyes are just beautiful. Korean babies are so precious. She's so lucky, what a darling.
He is adorable. It is so sweet that Ellayna said that. Love the outfits from Hawaii.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home