Don't you want one??


I LOVE these t-shirts!! My friend, Laurie, sent these to me. She owns the on-line store Mandy's Moon. Check it out. www.manydsmoon.com You can find tons of really cool things there. Wyatt and Ellayna love their shirts and are planning on wearing them to the airport to pick us up. (Don't get too excited. Still no travel date.)


5 Comments:
Those shirts are too cute! I just love them.
Love, love, love them!! And those two look awfully proud to wear them, too. Such cute kids. Time to bring the other two home.
Sarah,
I love those t-shirts. We bought them for Abriella and Arianna. Your children are just so adorable. Hope you get a travel date very soon.
SOOO cute!
hurry up travel date...i am so annoyed...it has to be soon!
I haven't read your blog in a few days and was so surprised to see the pictures of the kids in their shirts!!! They look so cute in them Sarah, and thanks for the plug! Glad I guessed fairly close on the sizes - a little big but room to grow into! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home