Warning
I want to warn people before reading any further. Whining is involved. I can't believe that it is going to be March 20, and we still have NO travel date. whiiiiiiinnnnnnnninnngggg, stttommping feet, shoulders sagging. Get the picture?? I try not to put too much thought and hope into predictions from my agency on travel, but it's hard. I've heard end of March from two different people and have heard April from another. Well, end of March is practically here. Every week, I think this has to be the week, and then it's not. So, what is a person to do? I stare at the calendar several times a day trying to imagine when we may leave for our babies. Sometimes it's hard to believe that this will really happen. Please, please let this week be our week. I WANT THE TRAVEL CALL!
Whining is over now. On to the good news. Wish I could share these pictures. Last week, we received an update of Eastin! He has really changed, and it was so good to see him filling out a bit. Really, I breathed a sigh of relief. He was such a tiny fellow in his referral pictures. His face is definitely fuller, but he still looks so tiny. He has huge bright eyes. Still just a little peach fuzz for hair. He is so cute. I can hardly wait to hold and kiss on him. He weighs 13 lbs 14 oz and 26 inches long at little over 5 months. We were told Kyna's update will be this week, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Sorry to sound negative, but I have been told too something too many times during this process only for it not to happen at that time.
Cute pictures coming soon. Wyatt and Ellayna received the neatest thing in the mail. I promise you'll want one, too.


4 Comments:
No news yet, I was hoping you hadn't posted because you were busy packing and re-packing!!!
Thinking about you and hoping you get that call TODAY
I hear you cluckin', chicken. Tell you what... I'll bring the cheese and the goblets. Bring on the whine! If that's what gets us through this stinkin' wait, by all means, let's go for it!!! LOL
You gotta laugh to keep from crying.
I hope you hear good news this week!Mondays a new day!
I can relate to how you are feeling! I keep checking your blog daily to see if you have heard anything. The closer we get to April, the harder the wait is for me! This waiting is sure hard! I am sure God has a perfect plan in store for both of our families, it would just be nice to be given a little clue of when! Hang in there!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home