Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Finally an update of


KYNA!!!!!!

We haven't seen what she looks like since her referral photo which was taken at about 5 weeks. These pictures are of her at 5 months! We didn't get any measurements but she looks well fed. She also looks a bit sleepy. I think she was awoke for a photo shoot and not thrilled with the idea.

Travel looks like it may happen in April, and we could possibly hear specific dates soon. Yippee!!


10 Comments:

At 7:36 AM , Blogger jenn said...

wonderful news!

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger Ryan and Tabitha said...

ALL your children are beautiful! I am praying you hear something soon about specific travel dates. I know the feeling of just waiting. This waiting is so hard!

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger Susan said...

I LOVE her little nose. It's just the sweetest thing. So happy you finally got new photos -- I'm really sorry you had to wait such a long time. Praying for that travel call!!

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Ange said...

Great news! i am so happy for you, what a beautiful baby!

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger Ann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger Ann said...

IT could be any day now. How exciting is that. And she's a beauty too. I know you can't wait to pick them both up and love on them

 
At 6:55 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Awww she's too cute! Love the chubby cheeks!

 
At 7:29 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh Sarah she is a beauty! I am so happy to hear you may get your travel approval very soon. Prayers are being said that you will get to bring your babies home asap.

Stephanie

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Emily said...

she is so beautiful!

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger LaLa said...

Oh..how beautiful. So happy you got an update!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home