Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, April 02, 2007

My heart knows no distance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yHTaxn_aDM

This is what is all about. Waiting and waiting for the day you actually wrap your baby in your arms, forever. Whether you are adopting from Vietnam, China, Guatemala, Korea, Haiti; we all love our babies and want them home. This video shows parents in China picking up their babies. The song is beautiful. Some of the words, go something like this :

"I Will"
My heart knows no distance, travels miles everyday to an ancient land so far, far away.
I will travel those miles so that we can meet, a child of wonder, a child so sweet.

If I have to go half way around the world to meet you, I will. I will.
I will gladly go half way around the world to meet you, I will. I will.

The changes that promise, the love we will share, even though you may not be born yet, I already care.
I dream about the day I will bring you home as a part of a family, a child of our own.

If I have to go half way around the world to hold you, I will. I will.
I will gladly go half way around the world to hold you, I will. I will.

I wonder what you will look like and who you will be.
What you will think of these new ones you see.
I will honor your homeland, make sure that you are free to follow your heart
to chase all of your dreams.

If I have to go half way around the world to love you, I will. I will.
I will gladly go half way around the world to love you, I will. I will. I will.

song by Patty Stevenson www.pattycraig.com

1 Comments:

At 4:27 AM , Blogger Susan said...

Thanks, Sarah. I always need a good cry before going to work in the morning! LOL. Seriously, that's such a beautiful video and I'm ready to experience that moment for myself. Soon, soon, soon, we'll get the call!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home