Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Update!!


We received another update of Eastin this past week. The best news- He is smiling! He is just the cutest little man. I am so excited and can hardly wait to meet him in person. Well, not just meet him, but smother him in a zillion kisses. Seriously, I've thought about this. and I hope I don't scare the kids by kissing them too much. We hug and kiss our kids a lot. So, I guess the babies will soon get used to it. I'm bursting with excited to learn who they are, what are their personalities like, what makes them giggle, what are their fears, what do the prefer and dislike. Who are these sweet little people? I can hardly wait to find out.

We should get our first update of Kyna this week. I'm still hoping for a travel call this week, too.
What can I say, trying to be optimistic.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM , Blogger Susan said...

Gotta love the updates! I'm right there with you when it comes to hoping for pictures and travel calls this week! They're coming... right??!!

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger Ann said...

That's gotta be great. You can tell from his partial picture that he is a cutie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home