Path to our Vietnamese Sweeties

Follow us as we find the path to our children who are half way around the world. The road is unknown and undoubtedly full of curves, but God holds the map. He is who we will follow. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, April 09, 2007

Travel Call!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we got the call. A lot happen today, but I'll post more later. Just wanted everyone who reads to know the call happened. We still don't know for sure when we leave, either Sunday or Monday. Yes, that is Monday as in a week from today. I shoud find out more tomorrow morning and hopefully we can than book or flights.

9 Comments:

At 8:36 PM , Blogger jenn said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! AAAAAAahhhh!

ONE WEEK NOTICE. Ok, so I am flipping out for you. It really is such wonderful news. Goodness sakes I wish there was something I could do to help you get ready and all. If there is any way I can help, drop me an email.

I can't wait to see those little babies!!! Please say you'll be blogging as you travel.

Hooray your day has finally come!

 
At 4:58 AM , Blogger Christie said...

I am so happy for you. They are within reach now.

Travel safely and we can't wait to follow the last leg of your journey.

 
At 6:14 AM , Blogger KelleyO said...

Yay!!!! Pack those bags girl!! Go get those babies!

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

I am so happy your time has come. Get ready for quite the adventure!!!

 
At 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I've visited your blog a bunch, but don't know if I've ever commented or introduced myself (how rude, I know). Anyway, we just signed with VORF for our second VN adoption and will be very excited to follow your family in-country (if you'll be blogging:) Good luck and safe travels!

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

That is FANTASTIC!!! I know you have been waiting for a long time to travel! Good luck! I will be following your blog while you are in-country!!!

 
At 3:41 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah!!!! I am so happy for you and your family. I know you have been waiting for a while. Can't wait to see all the pictures!
Congratulations!

 
At 12:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I've been following your blog for a while now and I'm SO excited for you!!

 
At 3:05 PM , Blogger Jacob, Angie, Dakota, and Austin said...

Oh my goodness congrats!!! I have never posted but I have been following your blog. We are so very happy for you and your family. Many blessings. Be safe and enjoy every minute of it. If you havent read yet look at www.adoptionbuzz.org and when there go to the archives of march and read Perspectives on travel part 2 and three. Lots of infor about vietnam. Best of luck to you.
Angie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home